Monday, February 3, 2014
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Some very sad news over the weekend…
Oscar-winning actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead in his Manhattan apartment Sunday of an apparent drug overdose, law enforcement sources said. Police said Hoffman, 46, was found on the bathroom floor and pronounced dead at the scene.
Investigators found two bags of what is believed to be heroin inside the fourth-floor apartment, law enforcement officials said. A needle was in the actor's left arm, and eight empty glassine-type bags that usually contain heroin were found in the apartment, law enforcement sources told CNN.
He was really a great actor and always fun to watch.
He will definitely be missed.